[section_title title=First page title]
The First Two Dispensation are Innocence and Conscience
Keep this in mind: The interpretation of Scripture is an essential factor in understanding the Dispensations and Israel and the Church are two separate entities. The nation Israel as it appears in the Bible is not the Church of the Old Testament.
For each dispensation there are 7 aspects.
1) Each dispensation has a “Chief Person”
2) Each dispensation has a “Name”
3) Each dispensation has been provided a responsibility to God.
4) Each dispensation has been given a “Test” from God.
5) In each dispensation man has “Failed” the test.
6) For each dispensation God has provided a “judgment”.
7) God has provided a measure of “grace” for each dispensation.
Further, a new covenant is often the basis for a new dispensation.